Did you know that an answering service does not have to be located in the city you’re in to improve customer service for your business? In fact, if your answering service is in the right part of the United States, you may even save money.
Let’s think about a business in a city like Cleveland, Ohio, for example. First impressions are everything. When potential customers call the business, a professional and courteous voice should greet them. But did you know that the answering service does not have to be in Cleveland to provide a high level of customer service? You can improve costs and customer satisfaction by using a strategically located US based answering service. By routing calls to a central call center located where the cost of doing business is lower, businesses can save money and still ensure that customer satisfaction remains high. Many business’s already use this as a top strategy when planning to control costs.
Using a professional answering service in a more cost-effective area of the country can provide a wide range of benefits for businesses and customers alike. Foremost, it can help to improve customer service. By providing 24/7 coverage, businesses in a larger city like Cleveland, your business will not only look professional, but your customers will always have someone to support their needs. And that almost always translates to increased customer loyalty.
So, if you’re running a business in a city like Cleveland, you know that it’s important to have your phone line picked up by a reliable, professional answering service when your business is not available. After all, your customers expect prompt, top-notch service when they call your business.
Here are a few tips to help you choose the right answering service when it’s located outside of your geographical area:
1. Make sure they have experience handling calls for businesses in your industry. This way, you can be confident they’ll know how to handle any inquiries or requests your customers might have.
2. Ask about their call center hours and make sure they’re able to accommodate your business’ needs. You don’t want your customers trying to reach you outside of normal business hours and not being able to get through.
3. Find out what kind of training their operators receive. You’ll want to be sure that the people who are answering your calls are well-trained and capable of providing the level of customer service your business demands.
4. Ask for references from other businesses in your city. This is a great way to get first-hand feedback about the quality of their answering services.
5. Finally, are they located where the cost of doing business is lower and to your advantage? If so, they may save you money when compared to other answering services.
So if you’re looking for a way to save money and improve customer service, an answering service in the right location may just do the trick. Answering services by PCMSI provide several benefits, including improved customer satisfaction, reduced costs, and increased efficiency.
Find out more about PCMSI.
Our Answering Service is affordable, reliable, and completely customizable. We have been serving our clients and their callers locally, nationally, and internationally for over 60 Years! We look forward to the opportunity to partner with you. Visit us at pcmsi.com or call us anytime at 888-776-2661.