Today, more than ever, consumers are looking for the personal touch. Having a friendly, knowledgeable representative available to answer every call will put your business a step above the competition. Businesses large or small, local or world-wide, can benefit by utilizing a Telephone Answering Service. These are just 5 of the many reasons:
- Increase Profit – Allowing an Answering Service to take care of all incoming calls will free up your employees to work uninterrupted. Increased productivity = Increased Profits
- Raise Customer Satisfaction – Your customers matter! Let them know your business is there for them 24/7/365. An Answering Service builds a custom account for your business to assist your customers, answer FAQ’s, place orders and so much more!
- Increase Leads – Partner with your answering service for Lead Generation. Let them take potential new client calls when you and your staff are busy running other parts of the business.
- Stay Knowledgeable – An Answering Service can send copies of all messages to you via text or email as soon as the call ends or daily. You will keep your finger on the pulse of your business.
- Never Miss an Emergency – Protocols for emergency calls can be customized to your business needs. An Answering Service can text, email, dispatch and/or patch any call at any time.
If you are shopping for price, you must realize that looking only at base rates will not be comparing apples to apples. You have to ask some very important questions. Billing cycles vary; some being monthly, while others are every 28 day. Charges for Holidays, text messaging or email delivery of messages can add up if they are not included in your base rate. Having a signed contract is very important, but you must understand the terms. Working with a service that does not require a long term or automatic renewing contract would be ideal.
Today’s Telephone Answering Services do a lot more than simply take a message. Technology allows the innovative services to become a 1st level tech support center, place orders on your website, assist with real time appointment scheduling, and so much more. Look for a service that will work closely with you to customize your account. Make sure they will be there for you when you need them. Think about how choosing the right service can help your business grow!
Be confident in the service you choose. They will become your partner in business.
~ Team PCMSI
“Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.” – Gordon B. Hinckley